Zurich Gnome

The journal of a Swiss-based motor-racing enthusiast.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Predictions

After the Barcelona race, I started questing the whole concept of predictions. Quite frankly, my race was much more exciting than the real thing. Once the first stops were over it was clear what was going to happen. And quite frankly that doesn't make for good reading. I may, as one reader pointed out (thanks) that I do tend to assume that Rubens will stop somewhere o the circuit. But it does actually happen tio him quite a lot, so I feel vaguely justified. And until the racing starts to get more interesting, my predictions may well become ever more outlandish. I hope you don't mind!

I'm back to the UK to play golf for a while, so no posts until next Tuesday. Have a good weekend!

PS I'm predicting I'll come last in the golf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home